Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

What a Weekend!!


Well my parents, Seth, and the in laws came up this weekend and we got LOTS done. They helped us rearrange our bedroom and helped us get started on Trace's room. All the painting is done and we got his furniture together. MeeMaw bought his mobile and we put it on his crib. Pa Pa drew up the Clemson paw and Daddy put the finishing touches on it, Seth and I painting the letters, everyone helped with putting the furniture together and it took everyone to do it too! :)
Pa Pa and I had a talk the other night in Trace's room after we got it all put together and I got very emotional, it made me realize that in just a few months I will be a Mommy and that a part of D and I will here and its so scary... I just hope that I can be as good of a Mommy that my own Mom has been to me, then I know that I will have nothing to worry about!!!
Now I am getting ready to get back into my school, work, and housewife routine... only a few more weeks and I will be done with school and work so that I can finish getting myself and the house ready for Trace's arrivial! Hope everyone has a great short week!!!

Love,
Jamie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment