Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Step 1...2...

Well today Trace took 2 steps!!! I thought that I was going to explode! I couldn't get the camcorder quick enough! I was so scared that I was going to miss something, well I did... 2 steps! I still look at him and remember the 7 pounds 11 ounce baby boy that D and I brought home in October and now he is doing so much and in no time he will be running around and getting into everything! He is the most amazing thing that has happened to me and God knows how thankful I am about my little monkey!!! 

We had our family pictures taken the other week, here is a preview!!! 



 





2 comments:

  1. Whit was 7 lbs 11 oz too! He weighs probably about 19 lbs now though. They grow so fast!

    Trace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! It breaks my heart everyday looking at him and thinking back to the day that we came home from the hospital! But its been such a wonderful journey!! Whit is adorable... a great mixture of you and Patrick!

    ReplyDelete