Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello Everyone!! As you all know I am Jamie Templeton and I am married to D Templeton. We were married on December 1, 2007 and we are now expecting our first child on October 5, 2010. I was given this great idea by a wonderful friend to start this blog so that family and friends can keep up with what is going on with me and my family. Although this is our first base I am sure that sooner or later the Air Force will have us moving around so this will be a good way to keep everyone informed of the pregnancy and Trace once he is born! We are naming him after D, Donald Ray Templeton III, but we wanted to call him something other than Little D and Trace was something that was different so it has stuck with us!!

Right now I am in week 24 of the pregnancy and things have been going really good so far, Trace weighs just over a pound and is about a foot long, he still has lots of growing to do. D and I cant wait to meet our very own mini versions of ourselves. :)

I will repost soon and keep you all updated on me and how Trace is growing!!!
Love,
Jamie