Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week 25

Well today I am exactly 25 weeks and 2 days. We got all of Trace's furniture in and we are going ot start painting his room within the next few weekends! We are going to do his room in a Clemson Tiger theme. We are going to paint the walls white and my dad (PaPa) is going to paint a big orange Clemson paw mural on the wall for us and I am going to put football and baseball stuff around the room as well as lots of picture frames filled with pictures of Trace, Mommy and Daddy! I will be posting lots of before and after pictures soon!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie....i love your beautiful blog! i'm your newest follower. would love to have you visit me over at southern belle simple! hope you're having a blessed day! xoxo, Kate

    ReplyDelete